my precious angel of a doge, Cricket on the right<3 (and my old roommate’s dog, Pancho on the left)
if you know me, you know how much I seriously. LOVE. this dog. she gives my life purpose, makes my heart sing, cuddles me when I’m sad, provides me with endless giggles from her silly behaviors, and is always overjoyed to see me…I love her so, so much. I can’t even describe it. I miss her just blogging about it!!! <333
WAKE UP POTTER
WE’RE GOING TO THE ZOO
Oh i get it now.
More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.”
— Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
what a beautiful day to not be in high school
i refuse to be shamed for having a body. i refuse to get embarrassed when a tampon falls out of my purse or spend a whole day anxious about if someones going to notice that i forgot to shave a patch of leg hair. i wasnt put on this earth to spend my time apologizing for my existence and i refuse to let anyone make me feel like i have to waste my energy on all that petty shit
I love being horribly straightforward. I love sending reckless text messages (because how reckless can a form of digitized communication be?) and telling people I love them and telling people they are absolutely magical humans and I cannot believe they really exist. I love saying, “Kiss me harder,” and “You’re a good person,” and, “You brighten my day.” I live my life as straight-forward as possible.
Because one day, I might get hit by a bus.
Maybe it’s weird. Maybe it’s scary. Maybe it seems downright impossible to just be—to just let people know you want them, need them, feel like, in this very moment, you will die if you do not see them, hold them, touch them in some way whether its your feet on their thighs on the couch or your tongue in their mouth or your heart in their hands.
But there is nothing more beautiful than being desperate.
And there is nothing more risky than pretending not to care.
We are young and we are human and we are beautiful and we are not as in control as we think we are. We never know who needs us back. We never know the magic that can arise between ourselves and other humans.
We never know when the bus is coming.”
wishing the beach was still a 2 minute drive away…
homesick for the ocean
— Note to self (via 50shadesofrecovery)
Please let me know if anyone knows of crystal/gem shows in FL! Wanting to make my own crystal grids I’ll be framing and hanging in my future space!! **not my photo** #gemstones #healingcrystals #crystalhealing #crystalgrid #healinggrid